Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Twas the Night before Christmas/SNAG OR TAG

       SOME        ADULT       CONTENT

 

 

 

              

 

                

This was a scrap challenge last week in my PSP group.  I did the blonde but figured I'd also add a brunnette.  Sorry, I didn't get the tagging done from the previous entry.  I'll get them to you today.  My Paint Shop was freezing constantly and I was PSP-less for most of the week....ugh.  I cleaned out a bunch of stuff and things seem to be running better...knock on wood.

I took the day off today to get my winter tires mounted on the car.  Yikes...the snow has been falling for three days now here.  I had to leave the car.  I've got at least a three hour wait. 

I put a pork roast in the oven.  A little bit of warm, comfort food.  Dang, it smells so good already.

I'm hoping to get my tree up tonight.  I've decided on the artificial from last year.  I'll need to bribe my son for some help and keeping the fingers crossed that the pre-lit lights still work.  I guess I should have gotten my outside lights done on Saturday when it was still nice and warm and snow-less.  I spent the morning today de-cobwebbing the house.  Sheesh, where do they all come from?

Not much going on in this boring life of mine, which is probably a good thing.   Tomorrow, I weigh in at work.  My clothes feel a bit looser.

Please keep Lisa Jo and family in your prayers as her dear beagle, Buddy, is not doing well.  Also, Indigo and Doc (Raven's Lament) as Doc's mother passed away.

I have all my alerts set again.  Now, I'm working my way around trying to get my visits done today.  Please have patience with me.  Sometimes I do read an entry, get distracted and can't remember if I left a comment. 

Those of you in the cold, keep warmand be safe.  Those of you in the south, take a deep breath and blow some hot air north.  HUGS  Chris

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

can I get the brunnette with Sharon please!


Thanks!


Sharon

Anonymous said...

can i get Mammaw on the Brunnette please ty

Anonymous said...

Tags are great!!!  :)
No snow here yet, had a couple dustings last week. But it's COLD! Brrrr
Take a pic of tree, can't wait to see.
Dinner sounds yummy.
Yes, got LJ's Buddy, & Indigo & Doc, in my prayers.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Lovely graphics as usual Chris.I can smell that roast here I'll come and join ya LOL!!Mmmmmmmmm.Not to worry about the outside lights,less pressure on the electirc bill.I hope you manage your tree ok!! Yes I too have been at it all day as well.I agree where does the dust come from.Are you dieting now Chris ? If so send me some tips LOL!!Prayers will be said for Lisa Jo and her dear pet.I have been over to Indigo's the other day Poor girl and Doc too.I feel so sad for them both.Have a great nosh up when that roast is ready LOL!! Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Great graphics again Chris ,oh your roast sounds delicious ,good idea to cheer you up on a cold winter day .good luck with your lights, hope they work ,...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Love the snags and enjoy your night.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to J-land, Chris - I know you were never gone, but you mentioned alerts being reset.

Anonymous said...

I love these!  Can I plz get the brunette tagged with Dana on it?  Thank you.
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/my-photo-lounge

Anonymous said...

hot air???? no hot air here my friend!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Okay, blowing hot air.  My lungs ain't all that great after 20 some odd years of smoking though.  lol  Maybe they will be back to normal someday.  Maybe not.  Love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back Chris!  We are having a cold snap as well.  I'm not belly achin' though...

May I have the Blonde tagged with my name please?

Bethe    

Anonymous said...

May I have the brunette with Marina, Jessica, April, Jennifer, Amber and Holly, please?  

Thanks, babe!  
XOXO

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hey girlfriend. Hope you all got your tree up and your snow tires on and are warm safe and dry. I just heard of the shooting at the Ohmaha Mall. They are so lucky that lunatic didn't kill a lot more shoppers/worikers. What is wrong with people? He's dead and we'll never know for sure why he had to shoot up the mall 3 weeks before Christmas. Why couldn't someone see he needed help.
Ii wanted to get my tree up today, but noone seemed to be motivated. Maybe tomorrow. We have gotten temps back in the 70s this week but supposed to be in the 50s again over the weekend. Take care of yourself.
Luv N Hugs, Barb    

Anonymous said...

Love the snags...I hope your car is all ready to tackle the winter and keep you safe. Have a good night.
Love ya...
Pam xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Wonderful tags.

Anonymous said...

Hope you will feel some of the warm air I am blowing your way :)
Please make me a "blonde" tag with Maria. Thanks bunches! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'll have some pork, please.

What's the matter pummpkin? You seem like your in funk here lately. Do I need to break out my num-chunks and beat somebody down for you?!

And ain't nutin' wrong with a fake tree....I got mez two of them this year. lol

Ciao Bella Tiny Table Dancer

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Hi, Chris, glad to see that you are on top of the snow wherever you are.  I think of everybody west of Arizona freezing to death in snow.  But I know they have got heat back there.  We finally got some rain in Arizona or atleast we thought it was rain.  It's been so long....   Gerry

Anonymous said...

We haven't got our tree up yet either Chris...
we have a fake prelit one too...I love it!

Yum ~ Roast!

Hugs
Terri