Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas JLAND/SNAG

         

Well, hmph, I went to embed a video and my whole darned entry disappeared except for the tag.  Ugh, and I was going to be heartwarming and loving.

I've been reading some wonderful Christmas entries.  This past year has been extremely rough for many in Jland.  There's been illness, deaths, etc.  I pray that 2008 is a new beginning.  I always approach a new year with hope.

I still cannot believe that my Penny is gone.  There isn't a day goes by that I don't miss her.  I was reading through my archives.  She had such wit.  She cracked me up with her comments.  I can't even imagine how much her family is missing her.  Hey, Penny girl, wish Jesus a blessed Christmas for me.

I also cannot believe that Lisa Jo lost her beloved Buddy.  Simply cannot believe it.  I also cannot fathom how evil people can be.  Karma will be very brutal for these folks.

I'm so proud of Shelly, Roxymama.  She has taken in a family who is down on their luck even though this hasn't been a good year financially for her and her hubby.  Shelly, you are truly demonstating the meaning of Christmas to your children.  What they will learn from your self-less giving is priceless.

I'll probably be around some today and tomorrow.  My BF is having his mother and brother over tomorrow instead of on Christmas Day so that I can go.  I just love him so much.  Megan is going with me and then to church and her "Baba's" Slovak feast.  It won't be until after church at 9.  Then, I get to spend Christmas at my mom's with all three of my children.

I'm on my way grocery shopping...ugh.  Megan is finishing her Christmas shopping.  I'm meeting her at the Chinese place soon.  Grrr...lol...it's in between buffet times so I have to order off of the menu.

Ok, I'll try to embed this video but I'm copying and pasting this entry before I do it because I'm not writing this all over again.  The song is Light of the Stable and another one of my favorites.  There wasn't much to choose from on Youtube.  The audio isn't great.  My Youtube is from the UK...hehe.  I could only get German for some reason.  Joey and I finally got the UK so I could read it.  I have my US AOL on here.  Looks like I'm meant to be a UK girl.

Blessings!!  CHRIS

 

 

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,

This is so adorable, thank you for sharing your wonderful talents with everyone.  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

What a lovely tag, and yes, so many have gone home to be with Jesus.  Sounds like a busy day ahead, I just returned myself, from last minute husband shopping...I thought I was done, then I realized he had nothing under the tree from me.  Enjoy that Chinese....have a wonderful evening...hugs and love to all,'
Merry Christmas!!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, I wish you and all your family a very Happy Christmas. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

The tag is WONDERFUL Chris.I am sorry you have had problems once again.Yes it has been a very sad year for many I agree.This Christmastime will be so hard for them.They are all in my thoughts and prayers at this time.Along with yourself in your sad loss of such a great true friend who you had in Penny.I hope all goes well with your shopping trip and enjoy your yummy Chinese meal.Safe journeys.Thankyou for everything you have done for me this year loveley snags tags and comments.They are much appreciated always as I think you know .Yes Shelly is an Angel of Mercy.So have a wonderful wonderful CHRISTMASTIME with family and your  lovely BF .He has made a great wise choise.Luv ya loads.The utube video is lovely I have just been listening to Cliff Richards Savours day off U.Tube..I love that video it is wonderful.ENJOY Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Lovely entry Chris i enjoyed reading very much, I also liked the tag and the video.
Have a great Christmas with your family.

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Chris, have a great time

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag and beautiful song.  Merry Christmas to you and yours.  
May 2008 be better.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((CAB)))))))))))))))))Yes,it is sad to see so many people in J-land sick and some people have died.but we have to remember the good times.I am also proud of shelly for what She is doing.I hope oyu all have a very Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of Penny too!  Enjoy your Christmas!
Missie

Anonymous said...

It has been a hard year for so many.
Let's hope 2008 brings better things.
Merry Christmas to you
Carolxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/carolelainedodd/a-quiet-life......i-wish/

Anonymous said...

yes alot have been going on most the time i couldnt comment from being so emotional over some entries and the stuff my friends go through i have seen the light and seen better days since i started my job and i know things will get better for me if not im sure i can find a rainbow some where in them grey spaces.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful video Chris, thanks for persevering with it! It's certainly been a very sad year here in J-Land, I'm hoping next year will bring better fortune to all of us. Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy and peaceful new year. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Chris, Merry Christmas to you and your family, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you Chris!  
tina

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas & a happy, & blessed 2008!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have it all planned and it will be wonderful!  Enjoy your Christmas, you deserve it!!!!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your kids, Chris!  
There has been so much heartache here in Jland.. so many sick.. and a few that are no longer with us... but, we must keep the Jland fires burning, my friend!  Right??

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Love you
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Glad your plans are working out. I'm in such a scrooge of mood right now...you don't WANNA know. LOL I have to do an entry. Today was NOT a  good day and the next 2 may not be either. Anyway. I'm done shopping. Still have a few to wrap. Still I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year .
Love you lots Barb

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Chris.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I almost left a comment in Penny's journal while J-land caroling  I miss her.  Hope you have a Merry Christmas Chris.
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journal-to-success
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/my-photo-lounge

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to hear about your Christmas..so glad you have BF and your kids there near you and your mom too.....you enjoy every minute of it.....i miss Penny too.....she is singing with the angels and probably stopping off admiring a purse along the way.
i love you
lisa

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year


Mary
http://journals.aol.com/maryajacobs5/grand-tour-of-america/

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Chris!!!
May 2008 bring you many blessings
throughout the year....

Hugs
Terri