Sunday, August 20, 2006

Birthday Bash through J-Land

                       

 

I'm not sure if all of you remember the Trick or Treat through J-Land or Christmas Caroling through J-Land but the newest trip is going to be a "birthday bash" through J-Land to coincide with the J-Land memories entries that Krissy came up with.

Starting tomorrow, decorate your journals and post your entries for the 3 year birthday celebration.  Your J-Land memories can also be a part of this entry.  Be creative.  You can title it any way you would like.  LOL...I'm sure we will all be able to tell if it's a birthday entry.  Make your journey through J-Land through out the day and evening tomorrow. As you find a journal that is decorated for the celebration, wish J-Land a Happy Birthday and leave your link to your journal.  Visit as many journals as you possibly can. 

These trips have always been a huge success.  It's a wonderful way to meet new friends and continue the awesome community tradition of J-Land.

If you want, copy and paste this entry into your journal to spread the news as this is a last minute brainstorm.....HUGS TO ALL 

                                  

(Sorry to those of you who are reading this twice.)


 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea!  Sounds like lots of fun...for some reason I am craving cake!  BIRTHDAY cake!!!  :)

Anonymous said...

Ok found your entry and posted in mine:) Thanks, a fun idea!  

Anonymous said...

Yay Chris...I love the double promo. I'll be doing one later!  Thanks again for the fun idea!
Vivian

Anonymous said...

great idea!  i'll pass it along to my readers.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found you a date!!!!!!! Yum yum yum :) Of course we can still share if you don't approve, but I have excellent taste in men ;-)
~ Mandy~

Anonymous said...

Wunnerful!  Count me in! (If I live through tonight.)

;)

andi

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you for all you wodnerful hard work,you and everyone who worked so hard for J-lands 3rd B-day.I thank you and everyone.Happy B-day J-land

Anonymous said...

Good idea!
Dianna